Imagine what we could achieve if we all joined together for just One Day?
Image: Northern Greenland ice-cap
United States Geological Survey
Protecting our planet is humanity’s greatest challenge
Join us on 28 October 2022 for the first ever OneDay.Global and #GiveOneDay.
- One Day’s Pay
- One Day’s Profit or Revenue
- One Day’s Action.
If we act together now, we can speed up the most urgent climate change solutions.
In year one, working to the UN Race to Zero and Race to Resilience frameworks, we will invest in the best grassroots, national and international programmes to help speed up carbon reduction by:
- Habitat restoration
- Increasing biodiversity, re-establishing endangered species to support people and planet resilience.
“More ambitious action on nature is key for the shift toward a low carbon and climate resilient future. Protecting, restoring, and sustainably managing forests is also key to protect people and livelihoods, preserve our planet’s critical ecosystems, and halting and reversing biodiversity loss.“
– From the pledge to stop deforestation at COP26.
Year one projects
Together we will help mitigate climate change impacts + reduce carbon by:
- Protecting trees in global forests and ancient woodlands
- Planting trees in forests, woodlands and cities
- Protecting + re-introducing endangered species
- Restoring seagrass beds on the UK coastline
- Supporting resilience for people and planet.
Ocean Conservation Trust, Plant One Cornwall,
Trees for Cities and World Land Trust
Join UK businesses and organisations of all sizes to give one day’s profit or revenue.
- Engage your colleagues and audiences
- Activate across your business and platforms with our creative assets and content
- Receive measurable carbon reduction returns against your net zero targets.
One Day’s Pay
Imagine how much we could invest in carbon reduction projects if we all donated our day's pay on 28 October?
Or how much we could change if we gave a day of our time.
Join OneDay.Global so we can all be good ancestors for our loved ones who follow us.
OneDay.Global is a non-profit organisation founded by Sarah Dawson whose background and skills lie in creating high-impact, emotive charity campaigns and getting companies and their people behind a social agenda.
OneDay.Global has been developed in consultation with business leaders, philanthropists, marketing and communications strategists. Its mission steered by leading environmental and impacts advisors, and its integrity and governance protected by independent trustees.
In addition, OneDay.Global can provide verified impact returns to support investors net zero commitments.
Because why wouldn’t we all give just one day?
donate your ONE day's or ONE hour's pAY
Whether you give One Day's Pay or One Hour's Pay, every £1 you give will help make all the difference in the world. Choose your charity and pledge your One Day's Pay.
Your submission has been received.
Oops. Something went wrong while submitting the form.